Our contact details
Procure Plus Holdings Limited, Duckworth House, Lancastrian Office Centre, Talbot Road, Manchester, M32 0FP
Telephone: 0303 030 0030 Email: email@example.com ICO registration: Z1072740
What type of information we have:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Title, Name, Surname
- Contact details – (e.g. mobile phone numbers and email addresses)
- Professional information (e.g., industry, company, and job title)
- Professional interests (e.g., expressions of interest in particular frameworks)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you contact us with enquiries, subscribe to receive marketing communications, submit an expression of interest in a tender or complete a tender application, or you are nominated contact on an existing framework.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- where it is publicly available on the website of the organisation you represent or a professional register and the communication is relevant to the organisation you work for .
- where a client has passed on your contact details as an interested party.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent – when you provide us at the point of collection your personal data to receive information about our products and services. You can remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) Legitimate interest – we may process your personal data in reliance on a legitimate interest in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses. For example, to develop our products and services, maintain our client, supplier and contractor relationships, and ensure the continued relevancy of communications, and the effective delivery of information and services.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us to send you (or the organisation you represent) marketing communications by email. Our marketing will include information about us, our products and services, any events we may hold from time to time. We may advise you of future framework procurement opportunities we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you feedback surveys following registration and/or tendering for an opportunity to improve the process in the future.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time via emailing us at email@example.com.
We may share this information with third parties that provide services to us, such as, but not limited to, website or system hosting, management, and support; data back-up; data analysis; security and storage services; IT infrastructure services; customer service; and email delivery services.
How we store your information
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK. Our IT hosting and maintenance is located on servers within the European Economic Area which the UK government deems to have an adequate level of protection for personal data. We do not intend to transfer data outside of the European Economic Area but in the event that we do so we will comply will all appropriate transfer mechanisms as stipulated by Data Protection Legislation.
We keep your personal information for the duration of the current opportunities that are relevant to your (e.g. framework or DPS) and the renewal of those opportunities. We will then dispose your information by removing your details from our marketing lists.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the Group Company Secretary, Katie Taylor (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Procure Plus, Duckworth House, Lancastrian Office Centre, Talbot Road, Manchester, M32 0FP).
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113